In blog series 1, I learned a lot of things like the structure for the whole essay and what kind of factor should be in each paragraph. I have done that on my essay and I got better than before. however, I still think that I need more practice on it and I need improvement on my word decision. When I choose some words for some sentences, sometimes, the sentence doesn't make sense because the word I choose is improper word for the sentence. I face many problems with this class but, especially time is the most important problem for me. I feel so overwhelmed when I take test like final test and cat test so I can't finish the whole essay on time. I couldn't finish practice CAT test this time too. I think that I need to have more practice right now. I should set the time like the real test whenever I write essays. It will help me to feel more relaxed and comfortable. I also think that I need to see other people's essay so that I can be more creative about ideas for essay. I hope I have more practice in this class and pass the CAT test.
No comments:
Post a Comment